Bake Your Own Bread Workshop
on National Bake Your Own Bread Day
at the Montford Walk-In Bakery
a benefit for FEAST an Asheville Slow Food Program
- Thursday, December 1st at 6pm-8:30ish
- The workshop is limited to 10. Bring a baking pan
- Light dinner will be served (soup and freshly baked rolls)
- Be ready to get your hands in the dough
- You will take your dough and instructions home to bake the following day.
- You will also get to shape and bake already mixed dough into small rolls
- You will bake your roll in the wood fired hearth oven.
- Take you wood-fired baked rolls home to eat
- $30 fee All proceeds will all be donated to FEAST (Fast, Easy, Affordable,
Sustainable and Tasty).FEAST sends volunteer cooking teachers and chefs into public school and after-school programs (see link).FEAST is a Asheville Slow Food sponsored program.
- “We are much more likely to choose healthy food if we have helped prepare it.”
- You can find more info about FEAST here… https://sites.google.
- RSVP Required. Please let me know if you would like join in the fun…BYOB (bring your own bowl…mixing bowl).