Questions about your involvement in local food communities:
- What is your daily relationship with food?
- What is your current work that you do within business or community as it relates to food?
- How are you presently involved in the local food community?
- Are you a producer or co-producer of local food?
Questions about your interests and skills as a Slow Food Board member
- Are you a current member of Slow Food USA and how long have you been a member?
- What aspect of Slow Food most interests you: Events, FEAST cooking classes, heritage foods biodiversity, local food, community building, publicity, politics of food? Other? Why?
- Why do you want to be on the Slow Food Board?
- What expertise/skills do you have that would contribute to the work of the board?
- Please list any non-profits boards or committees you have served on or organizations you have worked with.
- What do you feel would be your contribution to our Slow Food Asheville organization?
- Time commitment – are you available at least 2 times a month to attend regular board meetings and events?